Subject: Accelrys Cerius2 Training in Cambridge, UK

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:10:49 +0100

Accelrys Inc. will be holding two workshops involving the Cerius2 user
interface at our office in Cambridge, UK, in July 2002.

The "Introduction to Cerius2 for Life Sciences Workshop" will be offered 
on
July 9-10.  This course provides an overview of molecular modelling
techniques for life sciences applications using Cerius2.  The workshop 
will
focus on basic skills for use of the interface and will explore various
modules in the areas of rational-drug design, structure-based drug design,
and combinatorial chemistry.  Prior modelling experience is not assumed
making this course a great place to learn molecular modelling with 
Cerius2.

On July 11-12, the "Library Design and Analysis Workshop" will be held.
This course will cover the basics of combinatorial library design, from
initial library specification through to library analysis techniques.
Various approaches to library subsetting will be described, including
methods to select chemically diverse subsets from a virtual library, as 
well
as techniques for lead explosion, after initial SAR data has been
determined. Other topics covered will include methods for library-library
comparison and several approaches to hole-filling of an existing library.
Familiarity with the Cerius2 environment is required for attendance to 
this
workshop.

Fees for each 2-day course are GBP 850 commercial, GBP 620 government,
and GBP 450 academic. 

Registration is on-line at URL 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/rdd/registration.php.  Further detailed 
information about this and other Accelrys training workshops can be found 
at the Accelrys website 
(http://www.accelrys.com/training/rdd/schedule.html). 

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

Tien Luu
+44 1223 228 608

Judith Madeley
+44 1223 228 609