Subject: Autodock tools under LINUX (success)

From: "Dr. Carlos F. Marcos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 13:12:02 +0200

Hi, everybody. I've sent a message a couple of days ago regarding a
problem trying to run AutoDockTools under Linux. Thanks so much to all
that have answered my question. I could successfully solve the problem
just by installing in my system the necessary OpenGL graphic
libraries, which come in a packet called Mesa.

On the othe hand, Chris wrote that he found the autodock tools
"quite bad and highly unstable". Can anyone suggest an
alternative to do flexible docking under Linux? Have a nice day.
Carlos.

________________________________________________________________________

Dr. Carlos Fernández Marcos

Departamento de Química Orgánica. Facultad de Veterinaria. Universidad de
Extremadura.

Avenida de las Ciencias s/n. 10071 CÁCERES (SPAIN)

tel.: 34-927-257158

fax: 34-927-257110

e-mail: [email-masked]

Website:
http://www.unex.es/qoceres/qoceres.htm

________________________________________________________________________