Subject: PCM &CPCM in Gaussian98

From: "warau kimura" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 17:19:39 +0900

Dear CCLers,

When I calculted the solvation energy of actinides using PCM model and CPCM 
model in Gaussian98, I met the following error:

PEDRA: too many spheres; increase Omega
Error termination via Lnk1e in /usr/local/src/g98/l502.exe.

My calculating system is actinides, including both the first hydration shell 
and a full second hydration shell, totally 30 waters around actinide 
element.
Could you please help me out on this problem? Your kind help would be 
greately appreciated.

Kimura,

The Dept. Quantum Engineering and Systems Science
The University of Tokyo
Japan

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx