Subject: chk files in gaussian 98 Rev. A.6

From: "derosa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 21:09:14 -0400

Dear all:

            I have several check point files from calculations with gaussian
98 Revision A.6.  At this moment I do not have access to any revision before
A.9.  Is there any  way I can reuse those chk? or my only option is to run
everything again?.

            I know that if the I could use the utility formchk from revision
A.6, I can get an fchk file that can be converted back into a chk file using
the unfchk utility of any revision I want to use, but formchk from A.6 is
not available to me.

            Thank you for your help

Pedro
********************************
Dr. Pedro A. DEROSA
Dept of Electrical Engineering
University of South Carolina
Off 2D33 Ph. (1-803) 777-8401
   FAX (1-803) 777-8045
e-mail: [email-masked]
********************************