Subject: Boston meeting next week

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Aug 2002 16:45:03 -0500

Dear CCLers,

What are the significant breakthroughs in computational chemistry? 

You are invited to attend the Symposium on Emerging Technologies in 
Computational Chemistry, to be held at the ACS National Meeting.
The symposium will be held on Tuesday afternoon, August 20, 2002, 
in Room 103 of the Hynes Convention Center, Boston, Mass.

Six selected speakers will be competing for a $1000 prize sponsored 
by Schrodinger Inc., www.schrodinger.com

The talks will be evaluated by a Panel of Experts consisting of:

Prof. Curt Breneman
	Department of Chemistry, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Prof. Jeffrey D. Evanseck
	Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Duquesne University.
Prof. Amiram Goldblum
	Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Dr. Peter S. Shenkin
	Vice President, Software Development, Schrodinger, Inc., New York.
Prof. Alexander Tropsha
	School of Pharmacy, University of North Carolina.
Prof. Ralph A. Wheeler
	Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Oklahoma.

The selected talks span the areas of quantum chemistry, molecular 
simulations, and molecular design.

Come to the symposium and find out which speaker wins $1000.

See you in Boston, Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Organizer, ACS Annual Symposium on Emerging Computational Technologies
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.