Subject: Coordinates of designed of supramolecules

From: Arvydas Tamulis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:08:40 +0200 (EET)

Dear Colleagues,

Would you please to inform free Linux/FreeBSD software for design of
supramolecules and obtaining coordinates of entire supramolecules from separate
sets of molecular coordinates.
My problem is that I have obtained image (see http://www.ccl.net/supra.jpg) of
my interesting supramolecule by using Molden+Paint but having no coordinates
of entire supramolecule.

Thanking your in advance.
With best regards, Arvydas Tamulis
*******************************************************************
                  Arvydas Tamulis

Doctor of Natural Sciences, senior research fellow

Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy, Vilnius University,
Theoretical Molecular Electronics Research Group,
A. Gostauto 12, Vilnius 2600, Lithuania
e-mails: [email-masked]  or  [email-masked]
WEBsite: http://www.itpa.lt/~tamulis/
fax: +370-5-2125361  or  +370-5-2124694
Phone: +370-2-620861
Home address: Didlaukio 27-40, Vilnius 2057, Lithuania
Mobile phone: +370-6-9919397
*******************************************************************