Subject: Solaris cluster

From: Szilveszter Juhos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:22:24 +0000 (GMT)

Dear CCL Members,

Does anybody know a clustering method for Sparc Solaris 8 (SunOS tcf09 5.8 
Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-80) that can give ma a virtual single 
machine like Mosix? What I need is not a queueing system like GridEngine 
or Condor but something that can manage "gmake -j 16" on 4 machines with 4 
cpus each.

Thanks:
Szilva

---

From: Kenneth Geisshirt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:36:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Szilveszter Juhos wrote:

> What I need is not a queueing system like GridEngine

You should take a look at ANTS: http://unthought.net/antsd

Kneth

-- 
Kenneth Geisshirt, M.Sc., Ph.D.         http://kenneth.geisshirt.dk
Grøndals Parkvej 2A, 3. sal                    [email-masked]
DK-2720 Vanløse                                     +45 38 87 78 38