Subject: 02.09.06 Meeting on the computer Grid and computer Visualization

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:49:23 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:36:32 +0100 (BST)
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Meeting on the computer Grid and computer Visualization

Hi,

On September 6th, there will be a meeting on the use of the computer Grid 
and computer visualization in Physics at the Institute of Physics in 
London. Details can be found at:

 http://physics.iop.org/IOP/Confs/GCC/

Cheers,

Andrew

           *--------------------------------------------------*
            Andrew Horsfield          [email-masked]
                  Department of Physics and Astronomy,
                       University College London,
              Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, United Kingdom
            Phone:+44-(0)20-7679-3500  FAX:+44-(0)20-7679-1360
           *--------------------------------------------------*