Subject: chemory

From: "Tamas Gunda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:01:14 +0200

Dear CCL'ers,

Not really CCL theme, rather education + fun  in chemistry. I made a
chemical memory card game called Chemory. The idea behind that I have quite
sad experiences about the students' knowledge of practical (organic)
chemistry - they know HOMO and LUMO, but fail when asking about xylene or
ketoglutaric acid. So I tried to weld a teaching aid  and some fun in the
form of a memory game. Don't grin, the chemistry in it is not so easy! It is
worth trying.
It has two versions: free/trial and registrated shareware. In the latter it
is possible to create new card template pages with ISIS/Draw.
Have a look to http://web.interware.hu/frenzy/chemory

Any feedback is welcomed, have fun,

Dr. Tamas E. Gunda
University of Debrecen
Research Group for Antibiotics
H-4010 Debrecen, POB 36
Hungary
[email-masked]
www.klte.hu/~gundat