Subject: Molecular Descriptors for Mac OS-X

From: "Dr. David N. Haney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:00:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dear CCL QSAR/QSPR experts:

eduSoft, LC Announces New Versions of Descriptor Software: Molconn-Z

### Molconn-Z STANDALONE ### Now for Mac OS-X

-over 300 MOLECULAR DESCRIPTORS: the standard for DESCRIPTOR analysis
-easy-to-use command interface common to all platforms
-three standard input formats, easy to read or filter output format
-has been tested with large complex databases like NCI

### Molconn-Z DEVELOPERS' TOOLKIT ### Now for Mac OS-X

-includes Molconn-Z Standalone functionality plus some source code
-greater flexibility for input/ouput, on-the-fly computations, SQL get/put
-integrate with in-house tools or re-package for clients
-DATABASE+MOLCONN-Z+STATISTICS --> New Leads

Molconn-Z has been found by dozens of companies to be an excellent tool 
for QSAR/QSPR and predicting properties such as biological activity, polymer
properties, toxicity, solubility, partition coefficients, and logP.
Molconn-Z is now available for UNIX/LINUX, Windows, Mac OS-X.

website http://www.edusoft-lc.com/molconn/ FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE

-- 
#########              David N. Haney, Ph.D.                 #########
#  Haney Associates                            Phone - 858-483-1197  #
#  5455 Westknoll Dr.                            FAX - 858-483-1046  #
#  La Jolla, CA 92037                       Email - [email-masked]  #
#################                                #####################