Subject: Need for Pharmacophore generation program

From: Pong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:07:39 -0700

Dear all,

My name is Jaturong, I'm a student in faculty of pharmacy, Mahidol
University, Thailand. Now I'm training in molecular modeling in France,
for one year. My work now is concerning about the pharmacophore
generation of ligands test set. I'm the beginner in this field. Now I've

already constructed all of my ligands and use the molecular dynamic to
find many conformers of each molecule. The next step, I need to
superimpose and to locate the pharmacophoric point. I have ever know
that there are commercial program to find the pharmacophore
automatically. However, at this moment I cannot buy nothing, due to my
crisis budget.  So, I want to know that, is there any program to
generation pharmacophore, free of charge for academic user or not? If
you have any information about it, could you please to inform me. It's
very important, because it is the critical objective of my work now. I
will wait for your kindness, to help me.

Sincerely yours,
Jaturong