Subject: DOCK

From: "Fradera, X. (Xavier)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 19:25:41 +0200

Hi,

I am using the DOCK 4.0 program for ligand-receptor docking and have found
in the manual that there is a 'critical_points' parameter that can be used
to make DOCK focus the search in a particular region. However, the manual
does not explain how to set up the region of interest (spheres) for this
kind of calculation. Anyone has used this option and can explain how to do
this ?

thanks.

--
Xavier Fradera 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This message, including attached files, may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the use by the individual
and/or the entity to which it is addressed. Any unauthorized use,
dissemination of, or copying of the information contained herein is
not allowed and may lead to irreparable harm and damage for which
you may be held liable. If you receive this message in error or if
it is intended for someone else please notify the sender by
returning this e-mail immediately and delete the message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------