Subject: Accelrys Drug Design Workshops in Cambridge, UK

From: Jeffrey Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:00:32 -0700

Accelrys Inc. will be holding a series of Rational Drug Design workshops
at their European Headquarters in Cambridge, UK, during November 2002.

On November 26-27, the "Introduction to Cerius2 for Life Sciences" workshop
will be offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular
modeling techniques for applications in drug design and combinatorial
chemistry using the Cerius2 graphical user interface. This workshop is
aimed at new customers in the pharmaceutical industry and involved in drug
design who would like to begin using modeling in their research. Basic
usage of Cerius2 will be examined with an introduction to some of the more
advanced applications including QSAR, structure-based drug design, and
combinatorial chemistry.  A knowledge of basic UNIX commands is required

On November 28-29, the "Small Molecule and Drug Design with Cerius2"
workshop will be conducted.  This course is an advanced workshop for
applications in drug design using the Cerius2 graphical user interface.
This workshop is aimed at our customers in the pharmaceutical industry and
involved in drug design who would like to make more effective use of
modeling in their research. QSAR techniques will explored in detail. Also
structure-based drug design methodologies will also be described in
details.  Attendees should either have extensive experience with Cerius2
or have attended the "Introduction to Cerius2 for Life Sciences" workshop.

Fees for the 2-day course are $1200 commercial, $900 government, and $660
academic.

Registration is on-line at URL
http://www.accelrys.com/training/RDD/registration.php.  Further detailed
information about these and other Accelrys training
workshops can be found at the Accelrys website (
http://www.accelrys.com/training).

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

Elizabeth Crookenden
Training Coordinator
+ 44 (0) 1223 228691

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, Ph.D.
Manager, Discovery Studio Training

Accelrys Inc.
9685 Scranton Road
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

Phone: 858-799-5555
Fax: 858-799-5100
E-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.accelrys.com/training