Subject: Molecular Orbitals Visualization Shareware

From: "Paolo Accomazzi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:28:24 +0200

Let me introduce a new shareware software for Molecular Orbitals
visualization, which  uses a technique called
"Volume Rendering" for the  3D visualization of the orbital. It is called
Voxel Time Orbital Viewer.

Using Volume Rendering the software allows to change the threshold
interactively  without any recomputation, enhancing interactivity. The
process is simple and really straightforward, and  facilitate the
understanding of the distribution of density in space.

You can find more information on how Volume Rendering can enhance orbital
Visualization at

http://www.voxeltime.com/Pages/OrbitalViewerIntroduction.html

and you can download the software from

http://www.voxeltime.com/Pages/OrbitalViewer.html

Our adresses:

For information regarding Volume Rendering technique: [email-masked]

For questions about orbital file format: [email-masked]

Best Regards

 - Paolo Accomazzi
=============================