Subject: Workshop in London 31 March/2 April 2003

From: Andrea Miani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 16:07:42 +0100 (BST)

A 3 day CCP1/CCP6/ChemReact workshop dedicated to the 
     calculation of accurate potential energy surfaces for
     quantum dynamics will be held at the University College 
    London between the 31st of March and the 2nd of April 2003.

           To get further information and to register, 
               please take a look at the web page:

             http://www.tampa.phys.ucl.ac.uk/workshop

      The registration deadline is the 1st of February 2003.

The invited speakers are:

             Wim Klopper         Utrecht University
             Attila Császár      Eötvös Loránd University
             Kirk Peterson       Washington State University
             Peter Taylor        University of Warwick
             Hans-Joachim Werner Universität Stuttgart
             Krzysztof Szalewicz University of Delaware  
             Ad van der Avoird   University of Nijmegen
             David Schwenke      Nasa Ames Research Center
             Oleg Polyansky      University College London
             Pavel Rosmus        Université de Marne la Vallée
             Colin Western       University of Bristol
             Antonio Varandas    Universidade de Coimbra
             David Yarkony       Johns Hopkins University
             Timothy Lee         Nasa Ames Research Center
             Harry Quiney        Melbourne University

Scientific/Organizing Committee:

Jonathan Tennyson    University College London
Peter Knowles        University of Birmingham
Jeremy Hutson        University of Durham
Gabriel Balint-Kurti University of Bristol
Andrea Miani         University College London
Tanja van Mourik     University College London

-- 
Andrea Miani
http://www.tampa.phys.ucl.ac.uk/~andrea
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University College London
Gower Street, WC1E 6BT
London, UK