Subject: CCL: modelling for biologists

From: Stefan Grimme <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:45:58 +0200

Dear all,
we want to give a two day course on molecular modelling to undergraduate
biologists, just an introduction to show what in principal can be done with
e.g. simple force-fields. Has anybody ideas/worked-out examples for that 
purpose? (should be simple and practicable with a MM program equipped
with a graphical interface).
Thanks a lot.
Best regards,
Stefan
_________________________________________________________
Prof. Dr. Stefan Grimme
Organisch-Chemisches Institut (Abt. Theoretische Chemie)
Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet, Corrensstrasse 40
D-48149 Muenster, Tel (+49)-251-83 36512/33241/36515(Fax)
Email:[email-masked]
http://www.uni-muenster.de/Chemie/OC/research/grimme/
_________________________________________________________
Positions available for carrying out doctoral or 
postdoctoral studies in chemistry in Münster: 
http://www.uni-muenster.de/Chemie/OC/positions/
_________________________________________________________