Subject: Some problems about DOCK4.0

From: 郑 明月 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:56:50 +0800

Hi !all CLL users

I am a beginner in the field of drug design and encountered 

some problems on using DOCK4.O:

1)How to set parameters for "critical_points",or how to define 

a critical point in the receptor sphere?should I edit the *.sph file?

and how?(This question was presented by Xavier Fradera on 18.sep.2002,

but still no one reply.)

2)If the result vary remarkably when I modify the value of "random_seed",

does it mean that model is not reliable?

3)There are references listed on the manual may be of help,but some early 

documents are hard for me to access.Is anyone here who have these documents 
? 

Could you send an electonic copy to me?Thanks a lot in advance.

Any suggestions or resources ,ect.would be very helpful and highly 
appreciated.

ps : Hi,Xavier Fradera,have you had your problem solved?If so please give 

me a hand.Thank you!

Best regards!

                                                    yours sincerely

                                                      Zheng

_________________________________________________________________
与联机的朋友进行交流，请使用 MSN Messenger: 
http://messenger.microsoft.com/cn