Subject: RE: whom to teach what

From: "Shobe, Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:30:28 -0500

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, Mihaly Mezei wrote:

> > of chemists, and so on.  To a degree, I am plugged in to the
experimental
> > program.  "How to talk to the lab chemists" seems to be one of the
weaker
> > points in the academic training of new computational chemists.  As the
field
> > becomes increasingly specialized ("a recognizable science"), I wonder
how
> > this connection, important to the industrial side, will be maintained?
>
> Hmmm. What about teaching the lab chemists to talk to the computational
> chemists?
>

Yes, I think 2-way communication would be useful. :-)

--David Shobe
Süd-Chemie Inc.
phone (502) 634-7409
fax     (502) 634-7724
email  [email-masked]

Don't bother flaming me: I'm behind a firewall.