Subject: Ramachadran plot for the 20 amino acids

From: olivier walker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:04:40 -0800

Hi all,

This question is not entirely related to computational chemistry but I need 
it to move forward in my program.
  Does anyone know where I can find Ramachadran plot for each of the 20 
amino-acid (or the allowed phi and psi angles to rotate around N---Calpha----C)

I found it for some of them in Fasman's book "prediction of protein 
structure and the principles of protein conformation" but I would like to 
know if this kind of information exists for all amino acid. (book, review 
or web site)

Thanks in advance

Olivier

**************************************************
Olivier WALKER
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
**************************************************
E-mail : [email-masked]
**************************************************