Subject: Computer methods in chemistry

From: David Gallagher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 06:48:08 -0800

Hi Omar,

There is an instructors book that integrates computational methods into 
Organic, Inorganic, Physical and General chemistry and it comes complete 
with protocols, student pre-lab and post-lab exercises, and instructor's 
notes. "Teaching with CAChe" is written by James Currie and Crispin Wong of 
Pacific University and the PDF version is available for free download from 
http://www.cachesoftware.com/teaching/ . Educators can request a hard copy 
for review from [email-masked].

David Gallagher, Fujitsu.

At 07:49 PM 11/19/2002 -0800, omar Deeb wrote:

>Dear ccl users,
>
>We are interested in giving our undergraduate students a new course titled 
>"computer methods in chemistry" or "chemistry and computer". In this 
>course , we want the students to use the computer in all the fields of 
>chemistry.
>
>It is not exactly a computational chemistry or molecular modeling course 
>rather than using computers in chemistry and the molecular moldeling will 
>be one of the experiments .
>
>The course will be one lecture a week plus one lab. (3 credit hours)
>
>Any suggestions.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Dr. Omar Deeb
>
>Alquds University
>
>
>
>Do you Yahoo!?
><http://rd.yahoo.com/hosting/mailsig/*http://webhosting.yahoo.com>Yahoo! 
>Web Hosting - Let the expert host your site