Subject: program for the calculation of ring centers

From: "Dr. Daniel Glossman-Mitnik" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:40:36 -0600

Dear netters:

Where can I find a program for the calculation of molecular ring
centers in order to be used in the determination of aromaticity
according to the NICS criteria ?

Thanks in advance.

                                    Dr. Daniel Glossman-Mitnik

****************************************************************************
Dr. Daniel Glossman-Mitnik
Centro de Investigacion en Materiales Avanzados (CIMAV)
LAQUICOM - Laboratorio de Quimica Computacional
Miguel de Cervantes 120 - Complejo Industrial Chihuahua
Chihuahua, Chih. 31109 - Mexico
Phone: (52) 614 4391151      FAX: (52) 614 4391112
E-mail: [email-masked]
            [email-masked]
            [email-masked]
****************************************************************************