Subject: Solution Structure Databases

From: "M. Nicklaus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:45:04 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Does anyone know of a database, preferably publicly/freely accessible, of
solution conformations of small molecules?  I guess these would typically
be NMR-determined structures.  Solvent of primary interest would of course
be water; but other solvents might be of interest, too.  This wouldn't
have to be a multi-hundred-thousand compound database.  Still, of course,
the larger the better.

Any useful answers will be summarized.  Thanks is advance,

Marc

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Marc C. Nicklaus, Ph.D.                 NIH/NCI at Frederick
 E-mail: [email-masked]               Bldg 376, Rm 207
 Phone:  (301) 846-5903                  376 Boyles Street
 Fax:    (301) 846-6033                  FREDERICK, MD 21702      USA
          Head, Computer-Aided Drug Design MiniCore Facility
     Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry, Center for Cancer Research,
 National Cancer Institute at Frederick, National Institutes of Health
       http://rex.nci.nih.gov/RESEARCH/basic/medchem/mcnbio.htm
------------------------------------------------------------------------