Subject: Far East Secrets to Longevity

From: Bernadette Jablonski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 04:24:51 -0800

Hello, [email-masked]

"Calcium is a Dieters Best Friend"

-Science News Online

"Calcium - The Superstar of Nutrients"

- Journal of AMA

please visit our website to learn the life changing facts on CoraCal
click here

"Calcium Leads To Weight Loss"

- Journal of the American College of Nutrition

Prevent Premature Aging and Disease

Build Leaner Muscle Mass

Reduce Body Fat and Stress

Increase Energy Levels and Sexual Stamina

CoraCal is made with 100% pure Okinawa Marine Coral Calcium

that has the highest rate of absorption into the bloodstream.

Please visit our website to see what the New England Journal of Medicine,
Science News and US News Report have to say about this health improving discovery.
Check out our 100% money back guarantee and free 1 month supply offer
click here