Subject: request information on Genetic Algorithms source code and applica tions

From: "CONG, WEIJIAN " <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:25:12 -0500

Dear CCL:
 
My name is mike cong from University of South Carolina. I have started doing
research on how to implement Genetic Algorithms. I would like to ask for
some source codes on genetic algorithms used for chemistry problems. I need
these codes of the programs so I could have a better understanding of how
the theorem is implemented. The applications you could help me find don't
have to be limited to chemistry problems,  any other applications or webpage
links will also be useful for me too. I thank you so much for your help. I
greatly appreciate it.   
 
Weijian Mike Cong
Department of Electrical Engineering
University of South Carolina
Columbia, SC 29208
Phone: 803-777-0967
E-mail: [email-masked]