Subject: CCL:Symmetry, Asymmetry and Similarity / call for papers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 19:20:05 +0100

Subj="Symmetry, Asymmetry and Similarity / call for papers"
/* sorry if multiple receipts */

Dear Colleague,

The journal ENTROPY has planned a special issue about:
Symmetry, Asymmetry and Similarity.
As guest editor for this issue, let me invite you to
submit some paper(s) for this special issue.
http://www.mdpi.org/entropy
http://www.mdpi.org/entropy/specialissues.htm
I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Michel Petitjean,                     Email: [email-masked]
ITODYS (CNRS, UMR 7086)                      [email-masked]
1 rue Guy de la Brosse                Phone: +33 (0)1 44 27 48 57
75005 Paris, France.                  FAX  : +33 (0)1 44 27 68 14
http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.html
http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.freeware.html