Subject: James Kaminski

From: "Madison, Vincent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:29:08 -0500

Please post a notice on the CCL.

	Dr. James J. Kaminski died on March 1st at the age of 55.  Jim was
prominent in the computational chemistry community and co-authored more than
80 scientific papers and 25 U.S. patents.  He was a leader in the CADD group
at Schering-Plough where he worked for 25 years.  Jim was respected for his
expertise and sage counsel.  He was beloved for his optimism, sense of humor
and trademark laugh.  See the URL below for an obituary from the Newark Star
Ledger.
 
http://www.nj.com/obituaries/ledger/index.ssf?/base/news-23/104677027843610.
xml
<http://www.nj.com/obituaries/ledger/index.ssf?/base/news-23/104677027843610
.xml> 
        
(I've also attached a photo for possible posting)

Thank You,

Vincent Madison
Distinguished Fellow
Drug Design Group
Schering-Plough Research Institute
(908) 740-3979

 <> 

*********************************************************************
This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited -- Please immediately and permanently delete.