Subject: pvm 3.4.4 for SGI

From: "Pavel A. Petukhov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:33:40 -0500

I have trouble compiling PVM 3.4.4 under SGI (Octane 2): gcc gives
errors, whereas original SGI MIPC compilers are inaccessible for me.
Does anybody have PVM 3.4.4 (or any 3.4.*) binaries for SGI that he/she
are ready to share ? It would help me to connect Octane 2 computer to
Linux boxes (4 dual Xeons, prototype of future Linux cluster) and to run
FlexX on all of them. Basically, I just want to use Octane as a graphic
interface to FlexX/CScore (Sybyl/Tripos flavor).

Regards,
Pavel.

Pavel A. Petukhov
Drug Discovery Group
Georgetown University Medical Center
New Research Building EP15A
3970 Reservoir Road NW
Washington, DC 20057
day-phone: 202-687-0726
fax: 202-687-0738
Email: [email-masked]
Web-site: http://drugdesign.georgetown.edu