Subject: pka database for carboxylic acids

From: "Donald Keidel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:12:24 -0800

Hello all,

I have a list of about 81 compounds (carboxylic acids - benzoates and
cinnamates) that I would like to find pka values for.  I did a quick
google search and found software and licenses you can buy, but nothing
for free.  So I am wondering if free databases exist and if not what is
the best pay database?  Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Don

------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Donald J. Keidel
University of California, Riverside
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Riverside, CA 92521
phone:  (909) 787-5493
fax:  (909) 787-4434
[email-masked]
webpage: www.biochemistry.ucr.edu/gru/gradstudents/don_keidel/index.htm