Subject: ChemTK cheminformatics software

From: "David Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:57:58 -0600

ChemTK evaluation software is available for download at www.chemtk.com

ChemTK is a Windows based cheminformatics toolkit providing chemists the
ability to visualize, organize, query, and analyze chemical screening data.
It functions both as a simple and convenient SD file browser and as a
powerful decision-support platform, offering intuitive clustering and
property-calculation capabilities, QSAR model generation and virtual
screening, rapid similarity analyses, and many additional features.

Visit www.chemtk.com for a free ChemTK evaluation, and to download
the ChemTK product sheet, release notes, and full documentation.

For a more thorough scientific discussion of ChemTK's features,
see the following article in the most recent issue of JCICS
(a link to the article is available from www.chemtk.com):

Miller, D.W. A Chemical Class-Based Approach to Predictive
Model Generation. J. Chem. Inf. Comput. Sci. 2003, 43, 568-578.

Comments and feedback are welcome. Please feel free to send me
an email at the address below.

Best regards,

David W. Miller, Ph.D.
Sage Informatics LLC
[email-masked]