Subject: CCG Excellence Award Winners for ACS NYC!!

From: "Curt M. Breneman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 18:03:33 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to announce the ACS COMP Division's graduate student
"CCG Excellence Award" winners for the Fall ACS  National Meeting in New
York City.

They are:

Ghosh, Tuhin --  RPI Department of Chemical Engineering
Thompson, Jason -- University of Minnesota
Udier-Blagovic, Marina -- Yale University
Mattioni, Brian -- Pennsylvania State University
Rathore, Nitin -- University of Wisconsin, Madison
Shen, Min -- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Wang, Dong-qi -- University of Hong Kong
Wu, Yudong -- Princeton University
Shen, Ling-Ling -- RPI Department of Chemistry
Tschampel, Sarah -- University of Georgia

We look forward to their presentations in New York.

Each winner will  receive $1,150 towards their travel and local expenses
at the ACS meeting, as well as a one-year license for CCG's MOE
software.  The CCG Excellence Awards will be presented during a special
ceremony at the COMP Poster session, after which the winners and their
advisors are invited to an Awards banquet in their honor.

Congratulations to the winners!

Curt M. Breneman
ACS COMP Division Treasurer