Subject: ADMET I Conference, Feb 11-23, 2004, San Diego

From: Steve Heller <steve*at*hellers.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 10:59:29 -0400 (EDT)

ADMET I Conference
February 11-23, 2004
Town & Country Hotel
San Diego, CA
www.scherago.com/admet

Co- Organizers:
Stephen R. Heller, NIST, USA (srheller*at*nist.gov) 
Tony Hopfinger, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA (hopfingr*at*uic.edu) 

Organizing Committee:
Susan Bassett, Bioreason, USA (bassett*at*bioreason.com) 
Osman Gunar, Accelyrs, USA (osman*at*accelrys.com) 
Peter Gund, IBM Life Sciences Pharmaceutical R&D Solutions, USA 
(petegund*at*us.ibm.com)
Philip Judson, LHASA/University of Leeds, UK (judson*at*dircon.co.uk) 
D.J. Livingstone, ChemQuest, UK (davel*at*chmqst.demon.co.uk) 
Edward Matthews, Food & Drug Administration, USA 
(matthewsse*at*cder.fda.gov) 
Donna Morrall, Proctor & Gamble, USA (morrall.dd*at*pg.com) 
Ann M Richard, US Environmental Protection Agency, USA 
(richard.ann*at*epa.gov) 
Patrick Sinko, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, USA 
(sinko*at*rci.rutgers.edu) 
Sung-Sau So , Hoffmann-La Roche, USA (sung-sau.so*at*roche.com) 
Gil Veith, US Environmental Protection Agency, USA (veith.gilman*at*epa.gov) 
David A. Winkler, CSIRO Molecular Science, Australia 
(dave.winkler*at*csiro.au) 
Antony Williams, ACD/Labs, Canada (antony.williams*at*acdlabs.com) 
Chihae Yang, Leadscope, USA (cyang*at*leadscope.com) 

Session Topics:
Computational Toxicology
Computational Metabolism/Excretion 
Experimental ADMET
Computational Absorption/Distribution 

Meeting Focus:
ADMET I will be an international meeting bringing together leaders in the 
computational and experimental areas of ADMET.  The meeting will consist 
of invited lectures, poster talks, scientific and vendor workshop 
presentations. The lectures will focus on theory and application 
of both computational and experimental ADMET approaches.  In addition, 
lecturers will be asked to mention explicitly how they handle structural 
diversity and noisy data characteristic of ADMET problems.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Please forward additional information about: 
  Registration_    Sponsorship_   Exhibiting_

Name:___________________________________________Title:________________________________
       
Company/Institution____________________________________________________________________
       
Address:______________________________________________________________________________
       City:_______________________  State:_______  Country______________ 
Postal Code:_____________
       Phone:____________________________________  
Fax:_______________________________________
       
Email:________________________________________________________________________________

SCHERAGO INTERNATIONAL ? 11 Penn Plaza, Ste 1003, New York, NY 10001
Tel: 212-643-1750 x20 / Fax: 212-643-1758
Email: admet*at*scherago.com / Website: www.scherago.com/admet