Subject: Kier--Hall Descriptors

From: "Cameron Banks" <cam_banks_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 23:28:21 -0400

Can anyone point me to a program in source code form that can be used to 
compute Kier--Hall topological indices?

Thanks

Cameron

_________________________________________________________________
Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

---

From: "Paul Hawkins" <phawkins<<at>>tripos.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:39:54 -0400

Cameron,

The Molconn-Z package, available through SYBYL from Tripos or direct from
EduSoft in certain circumstances, provides the Kier-Hall descriptors. Source
code form may well be a problem, you certainly cannot get it from us and I
suspect EduSoft would be loath to give it out too.
You might have to contact Lamont Kier directly (or maybe Monty Hall) to get
the source code.

Paul Hawkins
Applications Scientist
Tripos Inc
1699 South Hanley Road
St. Louis MO 63144

Ph: 617-899-4151
E-mail: phawkins<<at>>tripos.com

www.tripos.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Computational Chemistry List [mailto:chemistry-request<<at>>ccl.net]On
Behalf Of Cameron Banks
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 11:28 PM
To: chemistry<<at>>ccl.net
Subject: CCL:Kier--Hall Descriptors

Thanks

Cameron

-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject:
line
and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY<<at>>ccl.net

Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to: CHEMISTRY-REQUEST<<at>>ccl.net
HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs

If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
Jan Labanowski,  jkl<<at>>ccl.net (read about it on CCL Home Page)
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+