Subject: vmd under windows

From: "weiz" <weiz[at]mail.rochester.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:29:02 -0400

Dear Sir:

I want to use vmd to make some pictures for my paper, but I only have
linux and windows system.when I used vmd under linux and render the
picture into ps format, it lost most of the fanzy effect, the picture
looks ugly. when I switch to windows machine and render the picture to
"snapshot", it looks very good. however, some other problems come, I
actually have a trajectory saved in xyz format, in linux, vmd can read all
of them and show the movie, but under windows it can not even read one
snapshot, the error message is 
***********************
Invalid switch - "tmp".
'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable
program or batch file.
ERROR> Could not read file ......
************************

can you give me some hint about this?

Wei