Subject: Re: CCL:SDF file format definition

From: "Dr. David N. Haney" <haney^at^haney.hbond.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:42:25 -0700 (PDT)

Mike:

SDF and MOL are MDL file formats.  MDL provides information about
them at:

www.mdl.com/downloads/ctfile/ctfile_subs.html. 

> Hi,
> 
> Could anyone please point to me where can I find the definition of SDF
> file format on internet if I do not want to go to the orginal paper?
> 
> Thank you very much in advance.
> 
> Mike

-- 
#########              David N. Haney, Ph.D.                 #########
#  Haney Associates                            Phone - 858-483-1197  #
#  5455 Westknoll Dr.                            FAX - 858-483-1046  #
#  La Jolla, CA 92037                       Email - haney^at^hbond.com  #
#################                                #####################