Subject: Re: CCL:NDDO semiempirical parameters

From: "James J. P. Stewart" <jstewart(at)fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:03:37 -0600

Guilherme Menegon asked,

>1) Do you have any routine or the iterative formulas to obtain the derived 
>parameters, rho1 and rho2, from the optimized ones (namely 1 center 2 
>electron integrals, g_ij, and zeta_i) ??

The recursive, iterative procedures for obtaining these parameters were 
first described in M. J. S. Dewar and W. Thiel. Ground States of Molecules, 
38. The MNDO Method. Approximations and Parameters. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 
99:4899-4907, 1977.

For a brief discussion, please see: 
http://www.cachesoftware.com/mopac/Mopac2002manual/node447.html

Jimmy

                      ( @ @ )
  .-------------oOOo----(_)----oOOo-------------------------------------.
  | James J. P. Stewart             |                                   |
  | Stewart Computational Chemistry | E-mail:  jstewart(at)fujitsu.com     |
  | 15210 Paddington Circle         |  39/03/15 N, 104/49/29 W          |
  | Colorado Springs CO 80921-2512  |                                   |
  | USA               .ooo0         | Phone: USA +(719) 488-9416        |
  |                   (   )   Oooo. |                                   |
  .--------------------\ (----(   )-------------------------------------.
                        \_)    ) /
                              (_/