Subject: Modeling book suitable for med-chemists/overview

From: Joe M Leonard <jle..at..world.std.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:40:01 -0400 (EDT)

Folks,

Can anybody recommend a book (or multiple books) which would
give medicinal chemists a good overview of what modeling is
and what it might do for them?  I'm not interested in one
which describes the methodology - I've got these, and the
equation count or implementation details seem intimidating.
I'd prefer something which discusses the various areas modeling's
been applied to and how it might impact their work.

I did a quick search of "book modeling medicinal" on CCL's
archives, and didn't get anything.  Any suggestions as to books
and/or places where I might find/search such things are welcome.
I would think somebody's surveyed this, either for a course or
for training/exposing med-chemists...

Suggestions anybody?

Thanks in advance!

Joe Leonard
jle..at..theworld.com