Subject: CCL:Re: caged molecules

From: Michel Petitjean <ptitjean{at}itodys.jussieu.fr>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:17:13 +0200 (MEST)

Subject: CCL:Re: caged molecules

The chiralanes are highly bridged chiral molecules with non planar graphs
wihich actually have no IUPAC name. The simplest is C27H28.
Contact the webmaster of http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/eotvos.htm
at organiker{at}lycos.com, and ask him the hin files.

Michel Petitjean,                     Email: petitjean{at}itodys.jussieu.fr
ITODYS (CNRS, UMR 7086)                      ptitjean{at}ccr.jussieu.fr
1 rue Guy de la Brosse                Phone: +33 (0)1 44 27 48 57
75005 Paris, France.                  FAX  : +33 (0)1 44 27 68 14
http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.html
http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.freeware.html

From: "Agrafiotis, Dimitris" <Dimitris.Agrafiotis{at}3dp.com>
>Dear All,
>
>I am looking for an extensive list of caged molecules to test a new
>depiction algorithm.
>Actually, I am interested in other 'problematic' systems as well, such as
>complex bridged
>molecules, dendrites, etc. Basically, anything that would be challenging to
>sketch given
>only its connection table. Your help would be greatly appreciated.