Subject: Re: CCL:Flying ice cube

From: Lubos Vrbka <shnek)at(chemi.muni.cz>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 17:17:56 +0200

> Avijit Ghosh wrote:
> 	Out of curiousity, is there a way in gromacs to
> subtract out the CM degrees of freedom (translational and
> rotational) in the beginning of the simulation? I'm guessing
> thats what you are seeing.

as i stated before, i don't use gromacs... but quick 'google' gave me 
the following:
	http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2002-June/028384.html
(i used following keywords:  remove degrees of freedom gromacs); gromacs 
mailing lists and online documentation could help, too...

regards,
lubos

-- 
#################################################
Mgr. Lubos Vrbka
National Centre for Biomolecular Research
Masaryk university, Brno, Czech Republic

shnek)at(chemi.muni.cz
http://www.chemi.muni.cz/~shnek
tel. +420 541 129 508
#################################################

---

From: Avijit Ghosh <avijit)at(physics.drexel.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:47:01 -0400 (EDT)

> mailing lists and online documentation could help, too...

	Ahh apologies I think i replied to the wrong person. I had
originally meant to apply to the person who posed the question w/
regards to the "flying" cube.

	-avi