Subject: volume 5, #3, Foundations of Chemistry

From: Eric Scerri <scerri|at|chem.ucla.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:48:14 -0700

Latest Issue of

Foundations of Chemistry,

http://www.kluweronline.com/issn/1386-4238

vol 5, No. 3  (2003)

pp. 185-188  	Editorial 15
Eric R. Scerri

pp. 189-214  	Mendeleev's Discovery of the Periodic Law: The Origin 
and the Reception
Masanori Kaji

pp. 215-236  	The Aesthetics of Molecular Representation: From the 
Empirical to the Constitutive
Tami I. Spector

pp. 237-247  	Philosophy of Chemistry and Limits of Complexity
Hrvoj Vancik

pp. 249-252  	Cathy Cobb: Magick, Mayhem, and Mavericks: The 
Spirited History of Physical Chemistry
Shawn B. Allin

pp. 253-261  	Maureen Christie: The Ozone Layer. A Philosophy of 
Science Perspective
Paul Needham

pp. 263-263  	Author Index Volume 5

pp. 265-266  	Contents of Volume 5

pp. 267-273  	Instructions for Authors