Subject: Launch of Cheminformatics Hub and eCheminformatics 2003 virtual conference [forward]

From: Jan Labanowski <jkl_at_ccl.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:10:46 -0500 (EST)

The Cheminformatics Hub launches next Monday 10th November with the
eCheminformatics 2003 virtual conference, Applications of Cheminformatics
to Drug Discovery

Please visit http://conferences.metalayer.net/echeminfo/ for updated
information on the Hub and event.

As a special introductory membership offer we are offering access to the
eCheminformatics 2003 virtual conference including all its recorded talks,
posters and discussions for one month for only $100.  Last minute
registrants may pay securely online by Visa or Mastercard.

You can also visit the Hub and conference Exhibition for free and try it out.

Introduction Sessions

An Introduction to the Cheminformatics Hub and eCheminformatics 2003
conference,  delivered by Conference Chair, Barry Hardy

Thursday 6th November
9.00 EST, 15.00 CET and 11.00 EST, 17.00  CET

Friday 7th November
9.00 EST, 15.00 CET and 11.00 EST, 17.00  CET

(EST = US East Coast time, CET = Central European time)

Program

The final Speaker program with abstracts and bios can be viewed at:
http://conferences.metalayer.net/echeminfo/design/conference/html/speakerinformation.htm

The list of Posters received so far can be viewed at:
http://conferences.metalayer.net/echeminfo/design/conference/html/posters.htm

To submit a Poster please visit the Web site, sign-up via the registration
form and use the Upload facilities available from the first page after
login to submit an abstract and poster.  All accepted Posters will be
eligible for the eCheminformatics 2003 Best Poster Award, as judged by our
Speaker panel.

Young academic researchers (under 35 years of age) will be considered for a
limited number of sponsored Bursaries allowing them a waiver of the
registration fee. We wish to acknowledge the generous support of Bio-Rad
Laboratories, Inc., towards our Young Investigator Sponsorship program.

Companies presenting or exhibiting at eCheminformatics 2003 include Serono,
ID Business Solutions Ltd, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Cresset BioMolecular
Discovery Ltd, Leadscope , Lion Bioscience, SimBioSys, Inc, Merck,
Chemaxon, Omniviz, De Novo Pharmaceuticals, ACD/Labs, Premier Conferencing,
BioSolve Information Technology GmbH, Metalayer and Umetrics AB

Sincerely,
Dr. Barry Hardy
Conference Secretariat
Douglas Connect

http://www.douglasconnect.com/
barry.hardy_at_tiscalinet.ch
+41 61 851 0170