Subject: Re: CCL:Nanotechnology course

From: "Peter Gannett" <pgannett!at!hsc.wvu.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:54:56 -0500

Tapas:

I, too, am interested in this and would appreciate it if you would
forward an responses that don't get posted to the list.  As a start, you
may want to contact NBTC at Cornell University.

Pete Gannett

>>> "Tapas Kar" <tapaskar!at!cc.usu.edu> 11/20/03 05:19PM >>>
Hi,
We are planning to introduce Nanotechnology Courses at undergraduate
and
graduate levels.
Like to know how many universities offer such courses and some
information
on course materials.  This will help us to develop such course.
I appreciate your help to direct me related websites also.
Thanks,
Tapas
***********************************************
"We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without
which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made."
                                           - Albert Einstein -
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
Tapas Kar, Ph. D
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
Utah State University
Logan, UT 84322-0300

Tel: 435-797-7230
Fax: 435-797-3390
Email: tapaskar!at!cc.usu.edu 
Web:http://www.chem.usu.edu/faculty/Tapas/index.html

---

From: "Karen M. Green" <kmgreen_at_helix.nih.gov>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:57:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Tapas,

You might want to go to the Institute for Nanotechnology at Northwestern
University -- they offer some short courses (NSF Summer Institute for
Nano Mechanics and Materials).

There are links from:
http://www.nanotechnology.northwestern.edu/calendar.htm
to the contact information of the instructors.

Karen

> Hi,
> We are planning to introduce Nanotechnology Courses at undergraduate and
> graduate levels.
> information on course materials.  This will help us to develop such
> course.
> Email: tapaskar_at_cc.usu.edu