Subject: 2nd call for papers - CINF program - ACS 227th at Anaheim

From: Osman F Guner <osman:at:accelrys.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:01:34 -0800

There are still several openings for papers and the submission deadline is 
approaching rapidly! 

We invite you to submit a paper at the chemical information division at 
227th ACS National Meeting at Anaheim, California.  The symposia in the 
CINF program are listed below.  Contact the session organizer for any 
questions.  Please use the OASYS to submit your abstract.  The system will 
be closed for external submissions after December 1st 2003.
1. Enter the author submittal site at http://oasys.acs.org/oasys.htm.
2. Click the link to the CINF division, and select the appropriate 
symposium
3. Follow the prompts to submit an abstract.
Anaheim,
March 28-April 1, 2004
Division of Chemical Information

Program Chair: O. F. Güner, Accelrys Inc, 9685 Scranton Road, San Diego, 
CA 92121-3752, 858-799-5341, fax 858-799-5100, e-mail: osman:at:accelrys.com 

Advances in pharmacophores and 3D searching (Cosponsored with comp and 
medi). O. F. Güner

Chemical information needs for industrial and engineering chemistry 
(Cosponsored with iec). T. Wright, MDL Information Systems, Inc, 14600 
Catalina Street, San Leandro, CA 94577, 510-357-2222, fax 510-614-3652, 
e-mail: terryw:at:mdli.com

CINF serves SCHB: Patent information for small chemical businesses 
(Cosponsored with chal, schb and bmgt). A. Engel, Paterra, Inc, 526 N 
Spring Mill Road, Villanova, PA 19085-1928, 610-527-4500, fax 
610-527-2041, e-mail: aengel:at:paterra.com

Electronic Lab Notebooks R. Lysakowski Jr., Executive Director, 
Collaborative Electronic Notebook Systems Association, 800 West Cummings 
Park, Suite 5400, Woburn, MA 01801, 781-935-9600, fax 781-935-3113, 
e-mail: rich:at:censa.org

Environmental Chemistry: Where to find your information (Cosponsored with 
envr and toxi). E. Kajosalo, Libraries, Massachusetts Institute of 
Technology, 77 Masschusetts Avenue, Room 14S-134, Cambridge, MA 02155, 
617-253-9795, fax 617-253-6365, e-mail: kajosalo:at:mit.edu

General papers O. F. Güner

How do the changes in 21-CFR part 11 affect you? (Cosponsored with anyl, 
chas, laba and medi). D. A. Evans, MDL Information Systems, 14600 Catalina 
Street, San Leandro, CA 94577, 510-357-2222 x1145, fax 510-614-3651, 
e-mail: davide:at:mdli.com

Informatics challenges in Nanotechnology (Cosponsored with pres, comp and 
inor). S. C. McGrother, Accelrys Inc, 9685 Scranton Rd, San Diego, CA 
92121, 858-799-5355, fax 858-799-5100, e-mail: smcgrother:at:accelrys.com

Poster session O. F. Güner

Research collaboratories, virtual laboratories, and Grid computing 
(Cosponsored with CSA Trust) G. Grethe, Consultant, 352 Channing Way, 
Alameda, CA 94502-7409, 510-333-7526, fax 510-865-5152, e-mail: 
ggrethe:at:comcast.net; W. A. Warr, Wendy Warr & Associates, 6 Berwick Court, 
Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, CW4 7HZ, United Kingdom, 011 44 1477 533837, fax 
+44-1477-533837, e-mail: wendy:at:warr.com

The bigger picture: linking bioinformatics to cheminformatics (Cosponsored 
with biot, medi and comp). M. A. Miller, Consultant, 955 Ridge Hill Lane, 
Suite 30, Midvale, UT 84047, 801 569 1390, fax 801 365 3949, e-mail: 
ChemMitch:at:yahoo.com

Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Cheminformatics and Rational Drug Design
Accelrys Inc.,  858-799-5341
osman:at:accelrys.com, http://www.accelrys.com