Subject: Free software on ComFA

From: Matthias Ullmann <Matthias.Ullmann^at^iwr.uni-heidelberg.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:45:22 +0100

Dear all,

I am looking for free software that can be used for ComFA (comparative 
field analysis) of small molecules. I am very greatful for any 
informations. I will make a list and send it to CCL.

Best regards,

Matthias Ullmann

-- 
========================================
Prof. Dr. G. Matthias Ullmann
Structural Biology/Bioinformatics
University of Bayreuth
Universitdtsstr. 30, BGI
95447 Bayreuth
Germany

Telephone: +49-921-55-3545
Fax: +49-921-55-3544
e-mail: Matthias.Ullmann^at^uni-bayreuth.de
http://www.bp.uni-bayreuth.de/bisb/
========================================