Subject: CCL: question about Maximin2 in Sybyl 6.7

From: Jinsong Zhao <zh_jinsong^at^yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 00:31:54 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,

In Sybyl 6.7, I used "log command", and got a script for Maximin2. In
the script, the most important command is:

MAXIMIN2 M1 Electrostatics IGNORE_ELECTROSTATICS Interesting M1(*-(0))
\
Boundary_Conditions IGNORE_PBCS List DONE INTERACTIVE

When I use "take" to submit the script, it works. However, it's
interactive, and need me to input "C, G or Q", and later "any key" for
the next job.

How to change the above line in order to make the calculation is
automatic, or non-interactive.

B.T.W., don't suggest me to use Netbatch method, I don't like it.

Thank you very much for your consideration on this matter.

Best regards,

Jinsong

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com