Subject: CCL: ArgusLab 4.0 beta #2: critical bug fix available.

From: "Mark Thompson" <mark:at:arguslab.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:19:21 -0800

I've fixed a critical bug in ArgusLab (available in 4.0) and made a
new installer available on the ArgusLab website.

The bug:
--------
Occasionally, bonds would simply disappear from a molecule during
editing. Furthermore, you could not remake the bond once it
disappeared. This bug happened under rare conditions and was hard to
reproduce.

If you already have installed ArgusLab beta #2, you can simply
reinstall over it, or uninstall/reinstall.

Thanks for the help from several users on this and apologies for the
annoying bug!

Sincerely,
Mark Thompson

***************************
Mark Thompson, PhD
Planaria Software LLC
PO Box 55207
Seattle, WA  98155

mark:at:arguslab.com
http://www.arguslab.com
***************************