Subject: CCL:g98

From: "David Danovich" <dodik~at~yfaat.ch.huji.ac.il>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:47:45 +0200

Hi,

In the Gaussian output file there is  information which related to
dipole moment

 Dipole moment (Debye):
    X=     0.0000    Y=     0.0000    Z=    -2.8469  Tot=     2.8469

as well as some information in the end of  output file

1\1\GINC-PAULI\SP\RHF\6-31G(d)\C1H2O1\DODIK\27-Nov-2003\0\\# HF/6-31G*
  TEST\\form\\0,1\C\O,1,1.22\H,1,1.08,2,120.\H,1,1.08,2,120.,3,180.,0\\
 Version=DEC-AXP-OSF/1-G98RevA.7\State=1-A1\HF=-113.8636997\RMSD=8.275e
 -05\Dipole=0.,0.,-1.1200326\PG=C02V [C2(C1O1),SGV(H2)]\\@

with some information about dipole.

What this last dipole means?

Thank you in advance   David

________________________________________________________________
Dr. David Danovich, Department of Organic Chemistry, The Hebrew
University,
Edmond J. Safra Campus - Givat Ram, 91904 Jerusalem, Israel
http://yfaat.ch.huji.ac.il/david.html, David.Danovich~at~huji.ac.il
FAX:(+972)-2-6585345, Phone:(+972)-2-6586934(w), (+972)-2-9995935(h)