Subject: Gaussian error : any help?

From: David Price <d.w.price!at!reading.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 15:52:56 +0000

Dear CCLers,
I have this error reoccuring with a number of different calculations
sometimes at the beginning sometimes after a day or so calculation
time.  Any help?

Error termination request processed by link 9999.
 Error termination via Lnk1e in
/prod/codes/castep/gaussian/g03/l9999.exe at
Sun Nov 30 06:45:11 2003.
 Job cpu time:  0 days  5 hours 16 minutes 17.5 seconds.

--
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. David W. Price MA CChem MRSC      Tel: +44 (0)118 982 5087
Visiting Research Fellow,
Department of Chemistry,              Fax: +44 (0)118 982 5024
University of Reading,                mailto:d.w.price!at!reading.ac.uk
Whiteknights,
READING   RG6 6AD
U.K.

------------------------------------------------------------------------