Subject: CCL: ChemTK and large data sets

From: David Miller <david.w.miller.-at-.stanfordalumni.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 03:25:22 -0000

ChemTK version 2.9 is now available for download from:
http://www.sageinformatics.com

Among other new features, ChemTK 2.9 now runs in a "virtual mode"
designed to reduce memory usage.  Using the Aug 2000 release of the
NCI Open Database as a test case, the new version requires an average
of only 75 MB of memory for every 100,000 molecules opened.

Other features include:
- Document limit increased to 1,000,000 molecules
- Hierarchical sorting added (e.g., secondary and tertiary sorting)
- The R Table View supports substructure and name searches, clipboard
  operations, depiction enlargement, column insertion and deletion,
  and expanded export options

Best Regards,

David W. Miller, Ph.D.
Sage Informatics LLC
dmiller.-at-.sageinformatics.com

____________________________________________________________________