Subject: Gaussian 03 on AMD64 and G5's

From: Grant Hill <jgh105..at..york.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 12:53:39 +0000

Hello,

My apologies if this has been covered at all but the archive search is
currently having a couple of problems.

I was wondering if anyone has any experiences they're willing to share
(good or bad) with getting Gaussian 03 running on an AMD64 platform or
on an apple G5 (in a 64-bit environment)?

I will summarise for posterity if there's enough interest.

Grant Hill

---

From: "Kadir Diri" <kadir.-at-.visual1.chem.pitt.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 14:36:59 -0500

Hi! Can we add the Opteron to the list also? Has anyone come up with a
makefile for 64 bit Gaussian 03 for an Opteron?
kadir

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Grant Hill" <jgh105.-at-.york.ac.uk>
To: <chemistry.-at-.ccl.net>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 7:53 AM
Subject: CCL:Gaussian 03 on AMD64 and G5's

> -= This is automatically added to each message by the mailing script =-
> To send e-mail to subscribers of CCL put the string CCL: on your Subject:
line
> and send your message to:  CHEMISTRY.-at-.ccl.net
>
> Send your subscription/unsubscription requests to:
CHEMISTRY-REQUEST.-at-.ccl.net
> HOME Page: http://www.ccl.net   | Jobs Page: http://www.ccl.net/jobs
>
> If your mail is bouncing from CCL.NET domain send it to the maintainer:
> Jan Labanowski,  jkl.-at-.ccl.net (read about it on CCL Home Page)
> -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
>
>
>
>
>