Subject: CCL: Sheffield Chemoinformatics Conf. April 2004

From: Val Gillet <V.Gillet[at]sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:15:49 +0000 (GMT)

Registration for the 3rd Joint Sheffield Conference on Chemoinformatics
is now open. If you wish to attend, please visit the web site and fill
out your details as directed (cisrg.shef.ac.uk/shef2004). Please note that
registration includes accommodation at Tapton Hall and meals as specified
in the Programme.

The Programme of oral presentations and abstracts are also now available
at the website. 

Bursaries are available for graduate students who will present a poster
at the conference. The bursaries are being awarded by the Chemical
Computing Group, the Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society and the
Chemical Structure Association Trust and will include conference
registration, accommodation and a contribution towards travel expenses.
Applications, as detailed on the web site, should be emailed to Val Gillet
(v.gillet[at]sheffield.ac.uk) by February 20th.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Val Gillet
Dept. Information Studies, University of Sheffield, 
Regent Court, 211 Portobello Street, Sheffield S1 4DP.
Phone: +44 (0) 114 2222 652	Fax: +44 (0) 114 2780 300
---------------------------------------------------------------