Subject: Marketed drugs by structure-based design?

From: "Renxiao Wang" <renxiao=at=med.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:10:49 -0500

Hi, all!

Would anybody please provide some references for marketed drugs whose
development were largely aided by structure-based design methods? Some
review papers/books must have mentioned this, but I cannot recall any at
this moment.

Any clue is appreicated. I will put back the summary. Thanks in
advance!

Regards,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Renxiao Wang, Ph.D.
Research Investigator
Department of Internal Medicine, Hematology/Oncology Division
University of Michigan Medical School
Ann Arbor, MI 48109, U.S.A.
Tel: (734) 764-2449; Fax: (734) 764-2532
E-mail: renxiao=at=med.umich.edu
Web: http://sw8.im.med.umich.edu/~arthur/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------