Subject: Computational drug discovery

From: "Stefan Bromley" <S.T.Bromley{at}tnw.tudelft.nl>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:38:54 +0100

Dear CCL,

I am currently planning a lecture course on the use of computer 
modelling in drug development. Recently on the CCL there was a 
question and reply summary concerning drugs that have been discovered 
via the use of computational methods. I inadvertantly deleted the 
summary and cannot find it on the archives - could someone please 
forward it on to me?

Also if anyone has any other recommendations for good background 
material I more be more than happy to know about them.

Many thanks,

Stefan Bromley   
________________________________________________________

Dr Stefan T. Bromley
Laboratory of Applied Organic Chemistry and Catalysis
DelftChemTech, Delft University of Technology
Julianalaan 136, 2628 BL Delft
The Netherlands

Phone  : + 31 1527 89418
 
e-mail  : S.T.Bromley{at}tnw.tudelft.nl
________________________________________________________