Subject: CCL: ChemTK 3.0: new pricing

From: David Miller <david.w.miller=at=stanfordalumni.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:44:24 -0700

ChemTK version 3.0 is now available for download from:
http://www.sageinformatics.com

New features include:
- Significant memory reduction in the storage of both user-defined
  attributes and molecular descriptors
- Significant speed ups in substructure searching, opening and saving
  ChemTK files, loading attributes and making selections within the grids
- Chi connectivity indices added as descriptor types
- New structure redraw feature for SD files, for example to allow the
  conversion of files having 3D coordinates to files having 2D coordinates
- New Euclidean based similarity measures added
- Option to append user defined attributes to existing molecule files
- Menu reorganization, including the addition of a File/Export item

New pricing options include $249 commercial licenses and
$99 academic licenses.  For additional information please visit:
http://www.sageinformatics.com/pricing.html

Best Regards,

David W. Miller, Ph.D.
Sage Informatics LLC
dmiller=at=sageinformatics.com

____________________________________________________________________