Subject: generating xmol files with G03
From: "Roma Oakes" <r.e.oakes-.at.-btconnect.com>
To: chemistry-.at.-ccl.net
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 07:38:12 +0100

Dear all

For a few years now I have used the 'xvibs' or 'vibread' programmes to
generate xmol (xyz files that contain the vibrational info) files so that I
can generate mpegs of vibrations with the gOpenMol programme.

I've just realised that these programmes don't work with G03 output files!!
Does anyone know of a way to generate these files? 

Hope someone can help

Regards

Roma

Dr R E Oakes
School of Chemistry
Queen's University Belfast
visit my webpage at;
http://home.btconnect.com/reoakes/

From [email-masked] Tue Apr  6 09:32:56 2004
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 09:39:04 -0600
From: "Boyd, D." <boyd^at^chem.iupui.edu>
To: CCL <chemistry^at^ccl.net>, CHMINF-L <chminf-l^at^listserv.indiana.edu>,
   QSAR & Modelling Society <qsar_society^at^accelrys.com>
Subject: last call for absracts for Indianapolis ACS meeting

Dear Colleagues,

The 36th Central Regional American Chemical Society Meeting
will be held in Indianapolis, June 2-4, 2004, at the
University Place Executive Conference Center and Hotel.
Speakers from across the U.S. and world will be attending.

This is the last call for abstracts to be submitted to
http://membership.acs.org/c/cerm2004/
Abstracts must be submitted by the end of this week.
Papers in any area of computational chemistry, modeling,
or design are invited.

The meeting is open to all, but should be of particular
interest to computational chemists in Indiana, Michigan,
Ohio, West Virginia, and western Pennsylvania, as well as
Illinois and Kentucky.  I hope to see many of you in June.

Thanks, Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Research Professor of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
E-mail boyd^at^chem.iupui.edu