Subject: Invitation to the European Catalyst User Group Meeting 2004

From: Thierry Langer <thierry.langer_at_uibk.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:08:24 +0200

Dear Catalyst Users,

Please join us at the 8th European Catalyst User Group Meeting to be
hosted by our CAMD group at the University of Innsbruck, located in
Innsbruck, Austria.  This meeting will be held on Thursday September
30th,
2004 at this venue.  Registration and agenda for this event has been
posted at the URL below.  Please indicate on the electronic registration

form if you would like to make a presentation at the meeting.

http://www.accelrys.com/usergroups/catalyst/2004/eu/index.html

This is a great opportunity to get to know other users, speak with the
Catalyst Development and Marketing team, and share your results with
other
users.  In addition, Accelrys will provide an update on server platform
developments, as well as new and future technologies within the Catalyst

product line. This is a stimulating forum to add your input into future
enhancements to Catalyst.

I hope to see you there,

Thierry Langer

************************************************
Prof. Dr. Thierry Langer
University of Innsbruck / Pharm. Chem. Dept.
A-6020 Innsbruck, Innrain 52
Tel. +43-512-507-5252 Fax. +43-512-507-5269
Mob. +43-6991-507-5252 Fax. +43-1-8174955-1371
http://pharmazie.uibk.ac.at/CAMD
************************************************