Subject: How to change the molecular view in gOpenMol

From: Jinsong Zhao <zh_jinsong<<at>>yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:56:03 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,

I have some difficult to view two molecular structure in ONE window
with licorice model. I set the  "Cyl.rad" to 0.1, one molecule will
change to the correct view, however, the other also display in licorice
model but with "Cyl.rad" at 0.3. In one word, the change of  "Cyl.rad"
and/or  "Sph.rad" just change one molecule.

Can anyone here give me some help? Any suggestions will be really
appreciated.

Best wishes,

Jinsong  

=====
(Mr.) Jinsong Zhao
Ph.D. Candidate
School of the Environment
Nanjing University
No.22 Hankou Road, Najing 210093
P.R. China
E-mail: zh_jinsong<<at>>yahoo.com.cn

_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!? 
;]FUTTSNO7>g#,MfSNO7#,VP4s=1#!
http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/SIG=1402c0to2/**http%3A%2F%2Fhp.allyes.com%2Flaserjet%2Fgamestory%2Findex.html%3Fjumpid%3Dex_hphqapcn_MongooseLJ1010%2F201073CN407016%2FYahoo