Subject: Second Call for Papers - ACS CINF program at Philadelphia

From: Osman F Guner <osman.-at-.accelrys.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:51:50 -0700

We still have some room for papers in the sessions listed below. 

Deadline for paper submission is April 28th.  Use the OASYS (
http://oasys.acs.org/oasys.htm) to submit your abstracts.  Click on the 
chemical information division link (CINF) and follow the instructions. 

Philadelphia,
Aug. 22-26, 2004 
Division of Chemical Information 

Program Chair: O. F. Güner, Accelrys Inc, 9685 Scranton Road, San Diego, 
CA 92121-3752, 858-799-5341, fax 858-799-5100, e-mail: osman.-at-.accelrys.com 

Advances in virtual high-throughput screening (Cosponsored with COMP and 
MEDI). O. F. Güner
Emerging technologies in chemical information S. B. Singh, Concurrent 
Pharmaceuticals, 502 West Office Center Drive, Fort Washington, PA 19034, 
215-461-2048, fax 215-461-2006, e-mail: ssingh.-at-.concurrentpharma.com
Emerging technologies: Image data management L. A. Harmon, Striatus, 8703 
Webster Hills Rd., Dexter, MI 48130, 734-426-6272, fax 734-661-0409, 
e-mail: lharmon.-at-.striatus.com
General papers O. F. Güner
Graduate Education in Chemical Informatics: Needs and Opportunities 
(Cosponsored with CHED, YCC and PRES). G. D. Wiggins, School of 
Informatics, Indiana University, 901 East Tenth Street, Bloomington, IN 
47408-3912, (812) 856-1086, fax (812) 856-4764, e-mail: 
wiggins.-at-.indiana.edu
Informatics challenges in outsourcing your research (Cosponsored with 
MEDI). T. Wright, MDL Information Systems, Inc, 14600 Catalina Street, San 
Leandro, CA 94577, 510-357-2222, fax 510-614-3652, e-mail: terryw.-at-.mdli.com
Integration of analytical and experimental data into enterprise-wide 
system (Cosponsored with ANLY, COMP and MEDI). L. A. Harmon
Poster session O. F. Güner
Posters on chemical Information instruction (Cosponsored with PRES). E. 
Kajosalo, Libraries, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 77 
Masschusetts Avenue, Room 14S-134, Cambridge, MA 02155, 617-253-9795, fax 
617-253-6365, e-mail: kajosalo.-at-.mit.edu
Scholarly publishing: Challenges for peer review in the Digital World 
(Cosponsored with COMSCI). D. P. Martinsen, ACS Publications, American 
Chemical Society, 1155 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20036, 240 683-0217, 
e-mail: d_martinsen.-at-.acs.org
Scholarly publishing: Initiatives and electronic publishing (Cosponsored 
with COMSCI). L. R. Solla, Physical Sciences Library, Cornell University, 
293 Clark Library, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853-2501, 
607-255-4016, fax 607-255-5288, e-mail: lrm1.-at-.cornell.edu; E. Kajosalo
Scholarly publishing: Pespectives on Open Access (Cosponsored with 
COMSCI). A. Twiss-Brooks, University of Chicago, John Crerar Library, 5730 
S. Ellis Ave, Chicago, IL 60637-1403, 773-702-8777, e-mail: 
atbrooks.-at-.uchicago.edu; B. Town, Kilmorie Consulting, 24A Elsinore Road, 
London, SE23 2SL, England, +44 20 8699 9764, e-mail: 
bill.-at-.town9674.fsnet.co.uk 

Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Cheminformatics and Rational Drug Design
Accelrys Inc.,  858-799-5341
osman.-at-.accelrys.com, http://www.accelrys.com