Subject: 18th Molecular Modelling Workshop - May 18-19, 2004 in Erlangen, Germany: 2nd Circular

From: Harald Lanig <Harald.Lanig*at*chemie.uni-erlangen.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:00:01 +0200

Dear list members,

let me please point your attention to 18th Darmstaedter Molecular
Modelling Workshop taking place in Erlangen, Germany from May 18 to 19,
2004. The registration deadline is extended until April, 30 2004!

Although the official conference language is German, this information
may be useful to a lot of readers of this list. For further information
about the Workshop please see the URL

http://www.chemie.uni-erlangen.de/ccc/conference/darmstadt.html

The 2nd Circular is available via the URL
http://www.chemie.uni-erlangen.de/ccc/conference/mmws04/circular2de.html

Kind regards,
Harald Lanig

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Dr. Harald Lanig            Universitaet Erlangen/Nuernberg
 Computer-Chemie-Centrum     Naegelsbachstr. 25, D-91052 Erlangen
 
 Phone +49(0)9131-85 26525   Mailto:lanig*at*chemie.uni-erlangen.de
 Fax   +49(0)9131-85 26565   http://www.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/lanig
------------------------------------------------------------------------